Crème de sardine with whisky
Product being restocked
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility.
A deliciously thick cream with a touch of whisky
This cream is the first”spreadable” finalized by Belle Iloise in 1968. It is a recipe validated and very appreciated for many years now.
After collected the frying of sardines, we collected the flesh and we add a point of whisky. The result is perfect and permits to savour your sardines in a new form.
To surprise your guests and innovate, you can test the mille-feuille of zucchinis with some sardines cream.
- Preparation: 25 minutes
- Cooking: 30 seconds
- Quantity: 24 pieces
- 2 boxes (126g) of Belle – Iloise sardine cream and whisky
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 1 coffee spoon of chopped parsley
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 soup spoons of mashed potato in bag
- 2 slices of yellow lemon
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 pinches of salt
- 3 soup spoons of water
- Some pink berries for the decoration
- Mix in a salad bowl: the garlic, the parsley, the flakes of purée, the salt, the pepper and the sardine cream.
- Add three spoons of water, mix and let thicken in your refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, make fine lamellas of zucchini lengthwise with a vegetables razor (or a peeler).
- Plunge these lamellas into salted boiling water for 30 seconds
- Then in cold water to stop the cooking.
- Drain them on some absorbing paper.
- Drop one lamella of zucchini and roll up on a coffee spoon
- Put on the slice and decorate every preparation with some lemon (without any skin) and 2 at 3 pink berries
- Keep at cool until you serve it
You can decorate your dish with some green pepper or with a slice of olive
|Average nutrition facts||For 100g|
|Energy||398 / 1666.35||kcal / kJ|
Reviews about : Crème de sardine with whisky
There is no reviews about the product yet Crème de sardine with whisky
Be the first to leave a review
Please describe your experience with this product : taste, texture, how you used it and maybe your favorite recipe or advice.
You mustor to leave your opinion.