Fish Soup from Brittany
The classic Breton soup with an inimitable flavour!
Add 2 or 3 cans of water to this Belle Iloise soup and heat to enjoy this truly authentic Breton dish.
Why not add a little rouille sauce, some croutons and grated cheese... bon appétit!
- A box of 425ml for 3 plates
- A box of 850ml for 6 plates.
Idea recipe : Pupils gratin
- One box of fish soup (400g)
- 100g of alphabet pastas
- 140g of cream UHT
- 40g of Emmentaler cheese
- Cook pastas with the soup in low heat and stir during seven minutes.
- Add the cream and overturn into 4 ramekins or in a gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with gruyere cheese.
- Make brown during 10 to 12 minutes under the steakhouse.
- Serve hot
- You can replace alphabet pastas by shells pastas.
- You can add two mushrooms that you cut in pieces with your pastas.
- You can add 2 chopped leaves of basil.
|Average nutrition facts||For 100ml|
|Energy||57 / 238.65||kcal / kJ|
Reviews about : Fish Soup from Brittany
There is no reviews about the product yet Fish Soup from Brittany
Be the first to leave a review