Monopoly with chocolate pieces
The fast dealing delicious trading game
This product is coming back soon!
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility
The monopoly in its new chocolate version will make you want to go into real estate!
This time you won't be placing houses but delicious chocolates. Buy, sell, mortgage and eat!
With its 20 pieces of Belgian milk chocolate you will be able to acquire the most mythical properties of the game and enjoy your victory even more.
1. Install the game board and the wheel on the table.
2. The youngest player starts and turns the arrow of the wheel first. If the arrow stops on a coloured square, the player takes a chocolate of the same colour [property] from the box and places it on the board on a square of the same colour. Then it is the next player's turn.
3. If the arrow stops on a locomotive symbol, the player takes an identical chocolate from the box and places it on one of the four squares with one of the stations.
4. If the arrow stops on a question mark, the player takes a similar chocolate from the box and places it in the centre of the game board.
5. If the arrow stops on the free park symbol, the player takes all the chocolates that are in the centre of the game board and can eat them.
6. Once the last chocolate of a specific colour [property] has been placed on the game board, the next player whose arrow stops on that colour can eat those chocolates.
When all the properties have been distributed, the player who has won the most chocolates will win the game! If there are still some chcocolates left in the box, share them between the players.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :