Scrabble with chocolate pieces
This chocolate scrabble will make children love words !
This product is coming back soon!
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility
Scrabble in this brand new chocolate edition will make children love words!
Who doesn't remember a family Sunday spent playing scrabble? Boring for some, a real challenge for others, this new version puts everyone in agreement and gourmets will find themselves there.
With its 20 pieces in Belgian milk chocolate you will be able to compose many words. You can even draw inspiration from the food to find as many combinations as possible and win the game!
Rules of the game :
1) Each player takes 4 chocolates out of the box and puts them on the table in front of him. The tray is placed on the table.
2. The youngest player starts by placing a word horizontally or vertically on the star square in the centre of the board. Players can use the letters on either side of the chocolates. Write down the total value of the word and take out as many new chocolates as you need to get four more.
3. The next player tries to put down a new word using one or more of the letters already on the board.
4. A square of difficult letters or words doubles or triples the value of the letter or word.
5. When it is no longer possible to create new words, the player with the highest score is the winner and can divide the chocolates.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :