Organic Psyllium powder
Psyllium powder, to easily take advantage of the multiple benefits of this plant: rich in fibre (intestinal transit), gluten-free, sugar-free and low in saturated fatty acids.
Much easier to use than in the form of teguments, this flour absorbs up to 20 times its volume in water. It is therefore easy to use in all your kitchens, where it will bring its very interesting natural thickening power.
This superfood is known for its multiple benefits:
- Contributes to intestinal transit and the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
- Cuts hunger (satiety effect) with a very low calorie intake (low in saturated fatty acids) and no sugars.
- Provides more than 5g of fibre per teaspoon (recommended dose), i.e. more than 25% of the recommended intake!
This flour is made from the teguments (husks) of organic blond psyllium seeds, which are finely ground at low temperature to preserve all their benefits! These seeds are grown in India, in the Gujarat region, in organic farming.
Directions for use
Easy to cook, you can add it to your drinks and culinary preparations.
- To add softness to your cakes, bread doughs, quiches and pizzas, add 2 teaspoons per 200g of dry preparation.
- It can be incorporated into your yoghurts and mueslis to give them more body.
- You can also pour 200 ml of water, fruit juice or smoothie over 1 teaspoon (7.5g) of psyllium flour and mix energetically for a satisfying snack!
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :