Florine - rosé wine Côtes Catalanes
Florine, the latest rosé wine born from the Lafage estate, is an evocation of the many varieties of flowers naturally present in the Catalan vineyard.
In 2018, the Lafage Estate was awarded the HVE - High Environmental Value Level 3 Certification, the highest level of this standard, which values the rich biodiversity that the estate maintains and develops on its territory.
- Appellation: IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Grape varieties : Grenache - Cabernet Sauvignon - Macabeu.
- Terroir : In the heart of Roussillon, the vines come from the Crest terroir, on the foothills of the Pyrenees.
- Yield : 50 hl/ha.
- Elaboration : Bleeding of the Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache grapes. Maceration of the Macabeu grapes for 10 hours. Blending of the juices and co-fermentation of the 3 grape varieties. Ageing on lees for 3 months. Early bottling.
- Tasting notes: Intense nose of fresh red fruits, citrus fruits and floral notes. The palate is full, fresh and crisp.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :