Rum Dos Maderas - Discovery Gift Set - 40%
An ideal box to understand all the steps necessary to make one of the best rums of Dos Maderas distillery.
This product is coming back soon!
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility
This set includes a bottle of rum 5+5 and 4 mignonettes. This rum is originally a blend of rums from Barbados and Guyana, first aged in the Caribbean for 5 years. It will then cross the Atlantic to age in old barrels that have contained Don Cortados Sherry and then Don Guido, in the hot and dry climate of Spain.
To appreciate the complexity of the numerous aromas of this bottle, the box contains 4 mignonettes from the different stages:
- One mignonette "Guyana & Barbados".
- A mignonette "Dos Cortados" and "Don Guido" to savour the sherry that has perfumed the ageing casks.
- A mignonette "5+3 rum" to taste the rum during its ageing stage.
- You will also find a piece of cask that has contained Palo Cortado Sherry and feel the aromas that come out of it and that characterise this 5+5 so well.
An ideal gift for lovers of good rums.
Tasting notes from the supplier
Nose: Warm, pear, prune.
Palate: Flambéed banana, prune, spicy.
- Best old rum according to the Ultimate Spirits Challenge in 2011
- Silver medal at the International Spirits Challenge in 2010
- Gold medal and elected Best in Class at the Rum XP Tasting Competition in 2010.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :