Preparation for Scrambled Eggs with Truffles
Create in no time a delicious scramble of truffles.
Need an idea for a quick dish to cook?
Need an innovative and simple recipe?
Made in Provence, this preparation will surprise you with its ease of preparation while cooking a dish worthy of the best restaurants for the greatest pleasure of your guests.
- This recipe for truffle brouillade has been designed to cook in record time: Your plates are ready in 8 minutes
- Developed in partnership with chef Eric Robert MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France): you are guaranteed a very good product
- It is a "Made in France" product and more precisely "Made in Provence".
Long storage at room temperature (up to 2 years, sterilized product)
- 1st STEP: Break 12 fresh eggs into a bowl for 4 plates (6 eggs for 2 plates), add the preparation glass and beat everything together
- 2nd STEP: Lightly grease your pan before pouring the contents of the bowl. Over low heat, stir constantly with a wooden spatula until you have a smooth and creamy omelette. Serve immediately.
About Cief Eric Robert
Eric Robert has been involved in the success of the cuisine of the great Parisian restaurant Plaza Athénée for more than 20 years.
This very beautiful experience led him to become Best Worker in France in 2000 and then to become a trainer in one of the largest French schools of gastronomy and hotel management: the FERRANDI school
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :