French Sweet Delights Advent Calendar
Embark on an original tour of France with these 24 sweet delicacies emblematic of our regions. Ideal to fill up with gourmet treats!
This product is coming back soon!
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility
The 24 windows of this magnificent Advent calendar contain a wide variety of sweet delights that can be enjoyed in all 6 corners of France! Enough to offer the great gourmets a real tour de France of confectionery!
The great classics of confectionery from our regions, but also some new nuggets, have been selected from the best craftsmen by the gourmands of the BienManger.com team, to be brought together in this unique box set.
So that this calendar can bring delicacy and sparkle to your kitchen or living room, BienManger.com has called upon the talents of Italian artists Lucia Calfapietra and Nicolò Giacomin, based in their illustration and typography workshop in Paris, to decorate it.
For those who wish to salivate in advance, here is the composition of the boxes :
- A gourmet Mirabelle plum filled candy for a smooth and fruity start, with the Maison Barnier.
- Two salted butter caramels from the Maison d'Armorine, for a not-to-be-missed diversion through Brittany.
- Two Bêtises de Cambrai, mint sweets well known to the little gourmets of the North.
- A white nougat with almonds and pistachios, an inevitable Provençal delicacy proposed by Maison Silvain.
- A chocolate napolitain from Papua (72% cocoa), from the Lyon chocolate maker Voisin, to honour our country's chocolate tradition.
- Two crunchy orange crisps, for a wind of freshness and crunchiness from Provence!
- A little honey and orange nunette, which will make you melt with smoothness!
- Two Tentation chocolate shortbread biscuits, from the Basque biscuit factory Okina, because it was necessary to do honour to the coast where the first cocoa beans landed!
- Two melting caramels with bits of Spéculoos, a speciality of the Hauts-de-France region born from the imagination of the confectioners of the Atelier des Lys.
- Two plain shortbread biscuits from the Sablésienne, a Sarthe biscuit maker whose delicate flavours are well known.
- Two Chuques du Nord, coffee- and chicory-flavoured sweets, easily recognisable in their red papillote with white stripes, which remind us of the coats of the giants of the Carnival of Flanders.
- Deux Chatines, roasted almonds coated with milk chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa, a delicacy straight from the South-West.
- A mini marshmallow teddy bear covered in milk chocolate, which will make you all fall back into childhood!
- A gourmet blueberry filled candy for a little taste of the mountains, with the Maison Barnier.
- Two small Aix raspberry calissons, made by Roy René and all his know-how in Provencal delicacies!
- A small bar of milk chocolate from Malakoff 1855, an ancestral recipe well known to our ancestors, which we have pleasure in rediscovering today!
- A Spéculoos (made in France), a cinnamon biscuit emblematic of our Belgian neighbours, we can't do better to accompany a coffee or a tea!
- A Roussillon apricot fruit paste, made in Provence with the fruits of the southern soil, which brings a real ray of sunshine in winter.
- A gourmet apple filled candy, you'll be envious of it with the Maison Barnier.
- A Nougoff rock from the Atelier des Lys, tender nougat with almonds coated with praline and chocolate, the best of the ducasses, these funfairs in the Hauts-de-France region which mix sweet delicacies, the magic of the parades of giants and the vertigo of the rides.
- Two sparkling sugar truffles from the chocolate maker Mathez, mixing with the chocolate fondant the fireworks in the mouth of this sugar, a nice surprise!
- A plum fruit paste from Maison Silvain, for a tangy yet sweet touch.
- A heart of marshmallow coated with Ruby chocolate, a real declaration of love that we send to all the sweet mouths of the country, to make you discover this new chocolate with a fruity taste and a natural pink colour, cousin of the dark, milk and white chocolates.
- Two Lyon papillotes from the Voisin chocolate factory, these chocolates with ganache and praline are a delicious "must" of the holidays, we couldn't do better to end this Tour de France of confectionery!
This generous gift box contains more than 300g of sweets that will delight the great gourmets. What more could you ask for? Well yes, that they can be shared by two! Most of the boxes are filled with 2 sweets, the others can be shared.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :