Château Clos de Boüard 2016 - Red Saint Emilion
Château Clos de Boüard Montagne Saint Emilion
Vibrant fruit here with plum, berry and blackberry character. Full body, firm tannins and a fresh finish. Lovely subtle fruit and structure here. New wine from de Boüard family. - James Suckling
Rather savoury and meaty. Rich and sweet. Like essence of St-Émilion! Pretty impressive…Drink 2021-2028 - Jancis Robinson
Property acquired by Coralie Boüard, La Fleur Boüard first produced vintage.
- consultant oenologist Hubert de Boüard Laforest
- Vineyard: 30 hectares (in production)
- Soil: Clay - limestone
- Average age of vines: 40 years
- Grape varieties: Merlot 19 ha 62, Cabernet Franc 7 ha 34, Cabernet Sauvignon ha 2 59
- Aging: 18 to 24 months, 50% new barrels
- Blend: 85% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon 5%
Reviews about : Château Clos de Boüard 2016 - Red Saint Emilion
There is no reviews about the product yet Château Clos de Boüard 2016 - Red Saint Emilion
Be the first to leave a review
Please describe your experience with this product : taste, texture, how you used it and maybe your favorite recipe or advice.
You mustor to leave your opinion.