African Organic Lemongrass-Ginger Herbal Tea

Racines

The lemongrass and ginger duo for a tasteful infusion

In Stock

Box of 20 tea bags Price : 2.55 € Price per kilo: 79.69 €
3 boxes of 20 tea bags Price : 7.50 € Price per kilo: 78.12 €

See more offers

70% organic lemongrass leaves, 30% organic ginger.

With this product, we recommend :

Racines - African Organic Hibiscus Herbal Tea Organic food
Racines
From
2.55 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Racines - African Organic Lemongrass Herbal teas Organic food
Racines
From
2.55 €
Racines - Yam Flour for Foutou
Racines
500g box
5.75 €
Racines - Organic Dried Red Bissap (Hibiscus) Flowers Organic food
Racines
From
2.30 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
HN-Lab - Organic Chaga with Vanilla in Powder Organic food
HN-Lab
100g packet
22.95 €
Bio Conseils - Organic infusion "Light Digestion" Organic food
Bio Conseils
20 tea bags
5.45 €
African Organic Lemongrass-Ginger Herbal Tea is also available in GingerOrganic Herbal TeaTea, Herbal Tea & CoffeeDetoxCocooning winterWinter flavours.

Customers who bought this product also bought :

Racines - African Organic Hibiscus-Ginger Herbal Tea Organic food
Racines
From
2.55 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Bio Conseils - Organic "Quiet Evening" Herbal Tea Organic food
Bio Conseils
20 tea bags
5.25 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile vide
Romon Nature - Organic Nature Sleeping Herbal Tea Organic food
Romon Nature
20 teabags box
4.45 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
BienManger.com - Honey Spoon 3.15 inch
BienManger.com
3.15 inch spoon
0.95 €
Bio Conseils - organic infusion "thyme" Organic food
Bio Conseils
20 tea bags
5.25 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Aromandise - Organic Breakfast Herbal Tea Organic food
Aromandise
The box of 18 tea bags
5.65 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile vide
By browsing this website, you accept our privacy policy and the use of cookies. Learn more