Dried Girolle Mushrooms
Product being restocked
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility.
100% made in Lozère Girolle Mushrooms
These Girolles will give a twist to your dishes but essentially your sauces and your filling. Mostly, if they are 100% made in Lozère.
What else can you wish for? That they have been carefully selected? Well it is the case!!!
They grow at the top of Lozère trays and forests. These Chanterelles are collected by hand, then selected, cleaned and arrange on wooden shelves. Chanterelles are, afterwards, subjected in the next 24 at 48 hours to a second quality test. Finally, they are put in cubicle before being available on the market.
Cooking Tips :
As for all dry mushrooms, rehydrate your ceps in some water or some warm milk. And so during at least 2 hours or if you can a night.
Keep it cool or keep it dry but shielded from light.
Recipe Risotto with dried chanterelle and white grapes:
Ingredients (4 people)
- 200g of risotto
- 40g of Champi Lozère dried Chanterelles
- A little of parsley
- 60g of Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion
- A soup spoon of olive oil
- 1 litre of vegetable broth
- 10cl of white wine
- Dried fruits according to your taste
- 20 cl of single cream
- Rehydrate your Chanterelles as indicated.
- Chop the onion and the parsley together, then grate the Parmesan cheese above.
- Stir this mixture in a big very hot and oiled frying pan.
- Add the rice which you will make toast.
- Wet in the white wine and add 1/3 of the vegetable broth.
- Add Chanterelles and grapes.
- Mix and let cook by constantly mixing your preparation. When the liquid is almost completely absorbed, add more and more poultry broth. Make this operation until it rests nothing of this broth. It should take you approximately 45 minutes.
- Add the cream at the end of the cooking, mix and taste !!
Reviews about : Dried Girolle Mushrooms
There is no reviews about the product yet Dried Girolle Mushrooms
Be the first to leave a review