Walnuts Virgin Oil

La Tourangelle

A gourmet and natural first pressure oil

In Stock

25cl bottle Price : 7.90 € Price per liter: 31.60 €
3 bottles of 25cl ea. Price : 23.00 € Price per liter: 30.67 €

See more offers

The first cold walnuts pressure represents 85% of the bottle. The variety used is called Juglan regia, it is very full- flavoured and has a slight of bitterness. The remaining 15% are beforehand roasted walnut oil, cooked in a traditional way with cast iron pan.

This process permits to the fruit to endure no transformation and keeps all its nutritional properties. The walnut oil is very rich in Omega 3 and 6, antioxidants, phytosterols and vitamin E.

This oil is delicious and will match perfectly with your fishes and grilled meats. You can also incorporate it with pears and apples. It is a dietary oil that you can put into your vinaigrette, on red cabbage, asparaguses or other raw vegetables. A dash oil will be perfect on your hot goat salad or in a gratin dauphinois. It also can replace a knob of butter in your mash.

We advise you to keep this oil in the refrigerator.  

walnuts Virgin Oil

Average nutrition facts For 100ml
Energy 900 / 3768.12 kcal / kJ
Total fat 100 g
  Saturated fat 9 g
Carbohydrate 0 g
  Sugar 0 g
Proteins 0 g
Salt 0 g

With this product, we recommend :

La Tourangelle - Hazelnut Oil
La Tourangelle
25cl bottle
5.75 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
La Tourangelle - Avocado Oil
La Tourangelle
25cl bottle
6.95 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
La Tourangelle - Almond Oil
La Tourangelle
25cl bottle
6.95 €
La Tourangelle - Nuts Oil
La Tourangelle
50cl bottle
6.95 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Nishikidôri - Rapeseed Oil with Kujyo Negi Spring Onion
Nishikidôri
200ml bottle
33.15 €
BioPlanète - BioPlanète Organic Seasoning Oils Discovery Offer Organic food
BioPlanète
2 bottles of 1L ea. +...
34.90 €
Walnuts Virgin Oil is also available in Walnuts.

Customers who bought this product also bought :

La Cuillère Gourmande - Sauternes Wine Jam
La Cuillère Gourmande
From
4.85 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Christine Le Tennier - Balsamic vinegar Flavour Pearls
Christine Le Tennier
From
5.95 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Ty Nant Spring Water - Ty Nant Ice - Water from Wales
From
1.95 €
Le comptoir de Messénie - Greek Traditionnal Greece Pasta "Kritharaki"
Le comptoir de Messénie
From
2.80 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleine
Château Virant - Olive Oil 'Aglandau' by Château Virant
Château Virant
50cl bottle
23.20 €
Mani Blauel - Organic Greek Olive Oil Mani Blauel Organic food
Mani Blauel
50cl bottle
10.30 €
Etoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile pleineEtoile vide
By browsing this website, you accept our privacy policy and the use of cookies. Learn more