Garnish for tielle
A delicious garnish for a classic melt from South of France
Since 1963, Azais Polito cook Languedoc Roussillon specialty respecting the tradition and using quality products. P>
This is a Setoise specialty, the city where the company is anchored, which is prepared. The fragmentary is sort pie with a filling made of squid, octopus, cuttlefish ..., mixed with a spicy tomato sauce. P>
For delicious tial with this seal all you need 350g of bread dough and follow this recipe: p>
- Divide the dough into two pieces of 175 g and flatten until 2 circles of 30 cm. Li>
- Spread the first piece of dough into an oiled mold 28 cm, and prick the bottom with a fork. Li>
- Then fill the mold trim and cover everything with the second piece of dough, making sure to glue all around by moistening with a little water. Li>
- For typical if the periphery of the Tielle (welding edges) incision must be made all the way round with a knife each 2 cm and cast a strip of dough on two inwardly of the mold. Li>
- You will not forget to prick the top and re-brush with oil which, during cooking, will mix with tomato sauce that will, spreading brush, this beautiful orange color. Li > Ul> Variation: You can use 2 rolls of laminated pasta, cook 25-30 minutes in the oven 210 ° th.
Reviews about : Garnish for tielle
There is no reviews about the product yet Garnish for tielle
Be the first to leave a review
Please describe your experience with this product : taste, texture, how you used it and maybe your favorite recipe or advice.
You mustor to leave your opinion.