Widely used in Mexican and Brazilian recipes.
Where does the black bean come from?
Black grams come from South America. It is one of the ingredients of many Mexican and Brasilian recipes (such as in the Brasilian feijada). It is now widely spread. It is commonly used in Asia, in the making of the black sauce for instance. It can also be added to your curries and masale recipes.
- About 100 g per person.
- Soak the black grams for 12 to 16 hours and throw the soaking water.
- Add 2 and a half volume of cold water without salt.
- Heat until water boils.
- Keep boiling for 2 hours.
- You can add sage and savory in the water.
- Add salt when it is cooked.
- You can also mash them to make a puree.
Reviews about : Black Grams
There is no reviews about the product yet Black Grams
Be the first to leave a review
Please describe your experience with this product : taste, texture, how you used it and maybe your favorite recipe or advice.
You mustor to leave your opinion.