Black Truffle Pieces
Add a delicious black truffle flavour to your recipes!
Truffières de Rabasse
The Black Truffle Breakings permits to give some flavours to all your dishes. It can also improves the simplest recipes like an omelet, a mash, fresh pasta…
Discover a recipe:a Jerusalem artichoke with truffles mash
- Preparation 10 mn
- Total: 10 mn
- 25g of black truffle Truffières de Rabasse
- 2 soup spoon of Sunflower oil with truffles Truffières de Rabasse
- 6 jerusalem artichokes : peeled and cut in dice
- 1 clove of garlic
- A little of flour
- Grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Depending on whether your Jerusalem artichokes have a tough or fin skin, you can peel them or just brush them. In the second case, it will give a little hazelnut touch.
- Cook to white, the Jerusalem artichokes. It means to put them in boiling water with a lemon juice and a pinch of flour for 20 at 25 minutes. You will know it is cooked when your Jerusalem artichokes have the constancy of cooked potatoes.
- Let warm them by adding black truffle breakings. Put them through the mill and decorate with a dash of oil with truffle (sunflower, seeds of grape or olive oil).
- Add your Jerusalem artichokes, salt, pepper, and add some nutmeg and garlic.
- You can fill small glasses in ¾ with this mash and finish your presentation by putting some whipped cream with truffle.
- This will make a warm cold starter or a support of meat or fish.
With this product, we recommend :
Customers who bought this product also bought :