Organic pizza flour
Flour for make perfect pizza
You only need to add yeast or organic leaven and salt. With this pack you can 2 thick pizzas or 4 thin ones.
The dough is the most important part pizza! Priméal brand selected a special variety of wheat according to pizza chef advices.
Cooking tips to make a hand-made pizza:
- In a mixing bowl mix 500g of special pizza flour, 350ml of warm water (25°C), 21g of organic leaven Priméal and a tea spoon of salt
- Let it rest some minutes, then add water and knead it with your hand (or with a kneading machine)
- Let batter stand at room temperature for at least one hour
- Spread the dough and fill it
- Bakke it in the oven (210/240°C) during 30 minutes
Organic Manitoba T65 flour.* *Organic product. Contains gluten. High-gluten flour cultivated in Manitoba (Canada)
|Average nutrition facts||For 100g|
|Energy||358 / 1498.87 kcal / kJ|
|Total fat||1 g|
|Saturated fat||0.2 g|
With this product, we recommend :