Gin Normindia Barrel Aged 44.1% Gin From France
Come and rediscover all the pleasure of the Normandy tradition thanks to this gin aged for 6 months in ex Calvados barrels.
Normindia gin, the result of a great passion for botany and an unprecedented maceration, presents its new edition: Normindia Barrel Aged.
Produced a few kilometres from Mont Saint-Michel in the Coquerel estate, renowned since 1937 for its aged calvados, this gin is made with the utmost respect for Normandy traditions.
Unlike classic Normindia, this gin has not been distilled in columns, but has been aged for 6 months in old Calvados barrels. This process is interesting because it brings a lot of roundness to the tasting.
Tasting notes :
- Nose: Fresh and fruity thanks to citrus fruit notes.
- Palate: round and unctuous, it reveals notes of apple with a hint of orange.
- Finish : Loaded with sweet spices and a hint of vanilla.
Idea of cocktail to be made with Normindia Barrel Aged Gin.
"The Tom Collins"
This cocktail, invented by a New York barman in 1850 has the particularity of being extremely refreshing!
- 2 cl of lemon juice
- 2 cl cane sugar syrup
- 6 cl Normindia gin
- Soda water
- Lemon slices
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Place a tall glass in the freezer.
- Mix the gin, lemon juice and cane sugar syrup in a shaker. Fill it with ice cubes and shake vigorously.
- Strain through the glass filled with ice cubes.
- For decoration, add a cherry and a few slices of lemon.
- Enjoy with a straw, stirring from time to time.
Alcohol: 44.1% vol.
With this product, we recommend :