Edinburgh Gin Lemon & Jasmine - Gin from Scotland 40%
Explore the contrast of citrus fruits and flowers with this bold and flavourful Scottish gin.
Edinburgh gin is a British gin with a contemporary spirit, inspired by the world around us. Its ambition: to adapt the tradition of this juniper drink to new, bold and tasty tastes. By tasting its products, the house invites the drinker to explore new palettes of flavours.
In this original recipe with lemon and jasmine, the traditional crunchy notes of juniper and citrus fruits of classic gin are taken up, but new notes contrast with it all. The freshness of lemon and the delicate and seductive scent of jasmine complete this perfect harmony.
Capturing the sweet, heady scent of jasmine, this gin offers sumptuous floral notes on the nose. On the palate, on the other hand, layers of lemon and citrus fruit are found, balanced by a hint of juniper, leading to a very soft but lingering finish.
This very feminine, very flowery cocktail with citrus fruit notes, will be ideal to taste during the summer season.
- 50 ml Edinburgh gin with lemon and jasmine
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 50 ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ½ egg white
- Natural tonic water
- Jasmine flower (optional)
- Pour the gin into the shaker with the lemon juice, grapefruit juice and half an egg white.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously in a shaker, without ice, and emulsify.
- Shake again, this time with ice cubes.
- Pour your preparation into the glass of your choice and complete with your tonic.
- You can also decorate your cocktail with a jasmine flower.
- Taste it, it's ready!
Alcohol: 40% vol.
With this product, we recommend :