Organic Maca root powder
An energising maca powder (caffeine free), a source of protein and a memory booster.
A natural fortifier of the body, Maca has been recognised as a superaliment for centuries, even since the Incas. It has been given the nickname of Peruvian ginseng because of its many nutritional qualities. It is particularly appreciated as an energizer, caffeine-free.
Rich in proteins, calcium, magnesium, iron, a source of zinc and protein, this high quality flour has multiple benefits :
- Stimulates intellectual activity and strengthens the memory
- Increases physical and intellectual stamina (performance support)
- Soothes during periods of stress
- Restores desire, will and strength
- Relieves the discomforts of menopause
Maca d'Aromandise is cultivated in Peru, at an altitude of over 4000m, in the region of Junin. On these plateaus, the climatic conditions make the root extremely resistant and rich in micronutrients. In order to preserve all its nutritional qualities, the root is finely ground at low temperatures.
Directions for use
Maca Flour is easy to use in all kitchens. Its sweet and fruity taste goes deliciously with your drinks (especially fruit or vegetable juices), desserts, breakfasts, soups and sauces.
The recommended dose to optimise the benefits of this root is 1.5g of Maca powder per day (1 teaspoon represents 6g).
Maca flour can be incorporated very well everywhere:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons in your drinks (200 ml of juice, shake or smoothie)
- 1 teaspoon in 100 g of yoghurt or compote
- 1 to 2 teaspoons per 200 g cake, cake or muesli
- 1 to 2 teaspoons per 200 ml of sauce or soup
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) root flour from 100% organic farming, pure, without additives or preservatives.
|Average nutrition facts||For 100g|
|Energy||394 / 1649.6 kcal / kJ|
|Total fat||2 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g|
With this product, we recommend :