Menu

African Organic Lemongrass-Ginger Herbal Tea

Racines

In Stock

Box of 20 tea bags - 2.55 € (79.69 € / kg)
3 boxes of 20 tea bags - 7.50 € (78.12 € / kg)
6 boxes of 20 tea bags - 14.70 € (76.56 € / kg)
12 boxes of 20 tea bags - 28.00 € (72.92 € / kg)

The lemongrass and ginger duo for a tasteful infusion

70% organic lemongrass leaves, 30% organic ginger.

With this product, we recommend :


Need help?
Contact-us at 04 66 32 90 80

Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30pm

Please contact us by email should you have any question by email

Subscribe to the free newsletter

Follow BienManger.com :

11000 gourmet products from 1600 artisan producers to order safely online with BienManger.com.

Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation

By browsing this Website, you accept the use of cookies in order to suggest you services and products tailored to your interests and needs. Learn more