Black Truffle Pieces
Add a delicious black truffle flavour to your recipes!
The Black Truffle Breakings permits to give some flavours to all your dishes. It can also improves the simplest recipes like an omelet, a mash, fresh pasta…
Discover a recipe:a Jerusalem artichoke with truffles mash
- Preparation 10 mn
- Total: 10 mn
- 25g of black truffle Truffières de Rabasse
- 2 soup spoon of Sunflower oil with truffles Truffières de Rabasse
- 6 jerusalem artichokes : peeled and cut in dice
- 1 clove of garlic
- A little of flour
- Grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Depending on whether your Jerusalem artichokes have a tough or fin skin, you can peel them or just brush them. In the second case, it will give a little hazelnut touch.
- Cook to white, the Jerusalem artichokes. It means to put them in boiling water with a lemon juice and a pinch of flour for 20 at 25 minutes. You will know it is cooked when your Jerusalem artichokes have the constancy of cooked potatoes.
- Let warm them by adding black truffle breakings. Put them through the mill and decorate with a dash of oil with truffle (sunflower, seeds of grape or olive oil).
- Add your Jerusalem artichokes, salt, pepper, and add some nutmeg and garlic.
- You can fill small glasses in ¾ with this mash and finish your presentation by putting some whipped cream with truffle.
- This will make a warm cold starter or a support of meat or fish.
Black truffles, water, salt.
With this product, we recommend :