Tuna Thoïonade with Olives
All the flavours of Provence in a tin: black olives, capers, spices...
You only need a toast of this tuna thoïonade with olive to be able to hear some cicadas… Even in Brittany!
A recipe which was inspired by some black olive tapenade in order to give some sun to a Breton tuna. A local mixture that make a success for these recipes. You can spread them cold on toasts or on hot potatoes in a gratin for example.
Recipe: Rouelles to Thoïonade
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 10-15minutes
- Quantity: 2 persons
- 1 box (60g) the Belle-Iloise Thoïnade
- 4 average potatoes with typical firm fresh like The Charlotte or Belle de Fontenay
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 soup spoon of single cream
- Cook your potatoes in salt water.
- Without removing the skin, cut them in slice for a small centimetre in thickness.
- Let cool.
- Mix the Thoïonade and the single cream.
- Spread in your slices the mixture and sprinkle with some grated cheese.
- Put in your hot oven for 10 at 15 minutes.
Tuna (35%), black olives (18.5%), egg white, extra virgin olive oil, capers (9.7%), water, herbs, spices. Despite every care being taken to remove them, olive stones and pieces of olive stone may be found in this product.
|Average nutrition facts||For 100g|
|Energy||221 / 925.28 kcal / kJ|
|Total fat||17.3 g|
|Saturated fat||3.36 g|
With this product, we recommend :