Mackerel fillets, marinated to perfection
The Mackerel is freshly prepared, cooked in a court-bouillon, covered with a white wine marinade and with nine spices, then, they are manually put in boxes.
You can taste as it is, with a good bread and some butter! (If you are a real Breton).
If you want to revisited mackerels, we suggest you to test this recipe: Small domes in the mackerel and zucchinis.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 1 minute
Quantity: For 3 persons
- 1 Belle Iloise box (118g) of mackerel with withe wine
- 1 box Belle Iloise rusty sauce
- 100g of soft goat cheese
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 6 leaves of basil
- 3 slices of soft bread
- Cut the zucchini in fine slice and plunge them for one minute into salty boiling water and then drain them.
- Drain mackerels but keep the marinade.
- In a salad bowl, with a fork, fray your mackerels and add half of the rusty sauce box.
- In another salad bowl, mix the soft white cheese with 3 leaves of basil.
- Put your preparation into 3 ramekins with some cling film.
- Furnish them by making overlap the slices of zucchini.
- Put down at the bottom, a slice of tomato, then the cheese and the mackerel. And end with the remaining zucchinis.
- Mix the rest of rust with the mackerel juice to obtains a creamy sauce.
- Keep in the refrigerator before serving.
- Make toast your soft bread
- Turn out your ramekins and decorate your preparation with some leaves of basil.
- Serve with some grilled soft bread separate from the sauce.
|Average nutrition facts||For 100g|
|Energy||152 / 636.39||kcal / kJ|