Sardines Saint-Georges in olive oil
Product being restocked
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility.
Fine sardines in a lightly fruity olive oil
This sardines are part of the Belle Iloise Company's best sellers. This sardines are soft, tender, and offer a slightly fruity olive oil taste. This is the perfect box for wonderful gastronomic time.
You can cook this sardine in a flaky pastry recipe:
- Preparation time : 10 min
- Cooking time : 15 min
- For 6 persons
- 3 Saint-Georges sardines boxes (345g)
- 1 roll of flaky pastry dough
- 60g of tomato caviar
- Fresh basil
- 1 egg yolk
Step by step:
- Spread the dough and cut in 6 equal pieces
- Drain the sardines
- Spread on each piece of dough a full tea spoon of tomato caviar
- Place 2 sardines on each piece
- Sprinkle with basil
- Close the dough piece in a way that the sardines are recovered by the dough
- Baste each pastry with the egg yolk
- Bake it in a warm oven for 15 minutes at 210 °
You can serve this delicious fishy pastries with some lettuce and fresh tomato pieces. You can replace the tomato caviar by some olive tapenade.