Christmas Papillotes from Lyon
- From the same producer :
- Sweets Voisin chocolatier torréfacteur
- See similar products :
- Milk chocolate
- Fruity or flavoured chocolates
- Chocolates for kids
- Fruit jellies
- Coated sweets
- Christmas gifts Christmas chocolates
- Christmas gourmet products Christmas chocolates
- Christmas gifts Christmas sweet treats
- Christmas gourmet products Christmas sweet treats
This product is no longer sold
Delicious traditional sweets with French festive flair!
The history of the Papillote:
Papillotes were invented in Lyon last century by a confectioner named Papillot, who made chocolates and sweets in his shop in Lyon.
When he discovered that his young apprentice was sending stolen sweets wrapped in love letters to his sweetheart, Papillot was far from angry. He thought it an excellent idea, and so he began making his now-famous Papillotes de Lyon.
Made from candied fruit and chocolate, and wrapped in their traditional gold and coloured paper, these lovely Christmas sweets are guaranteed to add a little French festive flair to your Christmas table!