- Loire & central France
- Rhône Valley
- World wines
- South-West France
- Sweet & dessert wines
- Organic wines
Pouilly-sur-Loire La Centenaire - Domaine Serge Dagueneau et filles
- Similar products:
- Bottles of wine White wine
- Loire & central France White wine
- Loire & central France Vintage 2009
- Loire & central France Wines to be served with starters
- Loire & central France Wines to be served with shellfish
- Loire & central France Wines to be served with salads
- Loire & central France Wines to be served with fish
- Loire & central France Wines to be served with white meat
- Loire & central France Sauvignon
- Bottles of wine Wines from the Loire & central France
The best Pouilly-sur-Loire we know of
This is one of the best bottles of Pouilly-sur-Loire we have ever tasted, with sensational aromas of hazelnut and honey.
Origin: this wine comes from one of the oldest plots of this appellation, which was rebuilt in 1895 after the destruction of the vines by phylloxera. This vineyard, whose grapes are harvested by hand, produces magnificient firm, sweet Chasselas grapes.
Serving suggestion: serve chilled as an apéritif, with seafood, fish, white meat or roast chicken.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.
Composition : Val de Loire - AOC Pouilly-sur-Loire - 11.5% vol.
Wine maker : Domaine Serge Dagueneau et filles
Origin : Pouilly-sur-Loire (France)
Customers who bought this product also bought :
Château Roc Saint-Albert
Leave a review
You have the right to access the details recorded here and to edit and update them, as specified by law by the CNIL. Please refer to our Conditions of Sale and our confidentiality policy.
Reviews about: Pouilly-sur-Loire La Centenaire - Domaine Serge Dagueneau et filles
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this product.
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health. Please consume in moderation.
To discover : French food ·