Saffron syrup from France
Languedoc Roussillon Saffron
Saffron possesses fabulous therapeutic virtues. If we have consider for a very long time that the saffron brings cheerfulness it is not without reason. The Persians treat depression with this spice. Saffron itself is as effective as a well know molecule but without side effects. You can use it without moderation !
A spoon every morning in your tea or coffee. Mixed in a yoghurt, an ice or water. In cure of 20 days at a rate of 2 coffee spoons per day.
Your Saffron Elixir is produced without conservatives nor colours. It is advice to keep it in a refrigerator after opening and to consume it in the next 3 month.
In kir: it has a yellow colour, an attractive colour and a Spicy Saffron taste. For a royal kir, add in your cups some strands of supreme Saffron and surprise your dinner guests.
In cooking: Some spoons are enough because it is very syrupy and sweet. It will bring a coloured and sweetened touch in your dish.
- Delicious on your cooked or semi-cooked foie Gras.
- To caramelize your meat at the end of cooking (chicken breast…)
- On your goat cheese or toasts of hot goat cheese.
- In topping on your fish before you put them in the oven (plancha or in a frying pan).
- On the surface of a creme brulee
- In topping on waffles or fruit salad
- To flavour your yoghurts
- Sweeten your pancakes