Flour for gingerbread
Product being restocked
Please leave us your e-mail in order to be informed of its availibility.
A quick and practical way to produce delicious gingerbread
- Let the raisins soak in the rum.
- Slice the gingerbread.
- Boil the milk, allow it to cool down. Pour it on the beaten eggs with sugar, stirring all the time. Finely grate the peel of the oranges. Grease a charlotte mould with butter and put a handful of drained raisins in the bottom.
- Soak the gingerbread slices in the milk and egg mix and fill the mould with alternate layers of this mixture and raisins and orange peel.
- Pour in any remaining egg mixture and cook for 2 hours in a bain-marie (or 30 minutes with a pressure cooker, put 2 cm of water in the bottom)
- Let it cool down before turning out of the mould. Serve it slightly warm with vanilla cream.