Delivery at BienManger : when and how will be dispatched your order
Produit in stock
The products are in stock and are delivered within 24h / 72h in France following their shipment. You can choose between 3 delivery modes:
- DPD Pickup : your package is delivered to the Pickup relay of your choice (5000 in France) 24 to 48h after its dispatch.
- Colissimo : The delivery is taken care of by the French Post office via Colissimo 48 to 72h after its dispatch. We recommend that you get delivered to your workplace if you do not think you will be present at home on the day of delivery.
- TNT : The delivery is ensured by TNT and is delivered the day after its expedition before 1pm.
- Orders placed in the morning before 11am are usually dispatched the same day
- Orders placed after 11am are shipped the next day.
The products are in stock and are delivered within 24 hours of shipment in France. Orders placed in the morning before 11am are usually dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am are shipped the next day.
The products are prepared on demand by the producer to ensure optimum freshness. They are then shipped directly to you separately from the rest of your order. Delivery may take 1 to 2 days longer than an order of products in stock. The very old vintage wines, spirits and balsamic vinegars are also delivered directly.
The products are being restocked and will be available in a few days. It is possible to order them but your entire order will be sent only when we will recieve the missing products. The expected date of shipment usually appears on the product page.
The cheeses are cut upon request and are specially delivered. They are shipped every Tuesday and every Friday.
- If you place an order between Thursday 5 pm and Monday 5 pm, your order will be shipped on Tuesday for a delivery the following Thursday,
- If you order from Monday 5 pm and Thursday 5 pm, your order will be shipped on Friday for a delivery the following Monday.
If your order contains cheese, your entire order will be shipped according to the above schedule.
Heat-sensitive products are shipped in a bag or isothermal box with a gel pocket that has a high refrigerant capacity. We recommend placing these products in the refrigerator upon reception. The gel bags are food grade (non-toxic) and reusable.